Sudden Impact for Roses 10kg
Availability: 4 in stockCODE: BC061008
Ideal for all flowering plants except natives and not bare-rooted roses until they’ve established. Especially good for established roses – as used by Terry Freeman at Flemington Racecourse and many of the Rose Society members around Australia.
9:4:12 – plus the full range of secondary nutrients and micronutrients in a natural form along with boosted levels of Iron and Magnesium.
Sudden Impact for Roses combines the best of both worlds. Its organic base provides a full range of plant nutrients in a slow release form, whilst the carefully selected water-soluble nutrients have been added to maximise the performance of each application. The balance and ratio of nutrients combined with the very best of raw materials are the secret to the success of Sudden Impact for Roses.
Users of Sudden Impact for Roses consistently report the following:
- An increase in the number of flowers on each bush.
- An increase in the quality of individual blooms.
- Continued general plant vigour and sturdy growth.
- An improvement in the health of the plants, with increased resistance to fungal disease such as black spot, rust and powdery mildew, resulting in a marked reduction in the need for preventative spraying by up to two thirds.
Apply Sudden Impact for Roses evenly to pre-soaked soil around the drip line of the plant and water again well. Keep fertiliser at least 10 cm away from base of plant and avoid contact with foliage or flowers. Apply after sign of new season growth and thereafter every second month throughout the growing season. Apply Neutrog Seamungus in winter.
- Established rose bushes: 100g per bush.
- Established potted rose plants: 15g per 150mm size pot then at 5g per 25mm pot size increase.
- Planting roses (including bare-rooted): Apply Seamungus at 100g per plant.
Sudden Impact for Roses can be used for general garden application (particularly on other flowering and fruiting plants) at 100g per square metre every 2 months throughout the growing season, then apply Neutrog Seamungus in winter.