Availability: 2 in stockCODE: G51980
The iconic, award winning, red-handled pruning shears/secateurs made in Switzerland… the FELCO 2 is the standard-bearer of the brand’s core values of quality, reliability and durability worldwide since 1948. Exemplary design makes them flexible for all types of pruning by professional and amateur users alike. While quality materials and precision manufacturing provide unparalleled strength and comfort that creates an appreciation that lasts a lifetime.
The global renown of our flagship pruning shears/secateurs is easy to understand when you experience their smooth cutting action for the first time. The ergonomic form and contoured finger grips of the FELCO 2 immediately provide a safe, comfortable and reassuring feel. This is underlined by the robust, reinforced anvil blade – which is directly riveted onto the one-piece aluminium handle – ensuring the FELCO 2 is strong enough to tackle heavy-duty pruning. Rubber shock absorbers protect against wrist strain while rubber handles provide comfort. The micro-metric setting mechanism allows easy adjustment of the cutting head precisely to your own requirements, while maintaining the trademark clean FELCO cut. The FELCO 2 is the best quality universal cutting and pruning tool for anyone who enjoys the sense of satisfaction that comes from a job well done.
- Bypass pruning shears
- Designed for right-handed pruning
- Handles in forged aluminium with lifetime guarantee
- Blade and counter blade constructed of hardened steel
- Riveted extra strong counter blade
- Blade with wire cutting notch
- Counter blade with sap groove
- Locking segment nut for easy adjustment of cutting head
- Tool adjustment key included for cutting head and closing lock
- Phthalate-free non-slip handle grips*
- All parts replaceable**
- Made in Switzerland with 100% renewable energy