Oase Aquamax ECO Premium
Aquamax pumps can reliably feed waterwalls, watercourses or transport pond water to a biological filters. For the more environmentally conscious consumer or just one wishing to save on power consumption costs, the OASE Aquamax ECO Premium pump sets new standards with energy savings of up to a further 30% over Oase’s already low power consumption pumps.
The Aquamax Eco Premium offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration via the Clearpond website (www.clearpond.com.au).
- Outstanding energy balance: Reliable displacement using even less energy
- Flow optimised impeller guarantees maximum pump capacity and therefore improved displacement of coarse particles.
- The large strainer surface allows debris like plants or koi waste up to 11mm to pass through.
- Ideal for adjusting skimmer for surface debris or satellite filter (optional extra’s) for drawing water from other areas of the pond.
- The pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as –20 °C.
- Environmental Function Control (EFC) protects against dry run and blocking.
- With the SFC function switched on, the pump automatically optimises and reduces flow rate and delivery head by up to 50%
- Includes a special stepped hose adapter with the sizes 1″, 1¼”, and 1½”, 2″.
- Rated voltage 220 – 240 V / 50Hz
|Dimensions (mm)||340 x 280 x 165||340 x 280 x 165||340 x 280 x 165|
|Power Consumption (W)||10-110||11-145||15-180|
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||12000||16000||19500|
|Max Head Height (m)||5.00||5.20||5.40|