$419.00 – $469.00CODE:
The Craft Eco Pump range is suitable for filters, streams and waterfalls.
This pump measures 330 x 240 x 150 mm in size
The HFP models feature “Anti-Jam” and “Dry-Run” protection where the pump will stop operating if it detects that there is a blockage such as debris caught around the impeller or if the pump is running without water going through the water housing.
The Craft Eco is the perfect choice for use with both pressure and gravity filters.
The Craft Eco
- Solids handling up to 10 mm
- Variable Frequency Motor
- 10 metre cable.
- 5 year guarantee.
- “Tool-less” technology means the pump can be easily opened for maintenance
- Easily opened for maintenance with grip/rope attachment
- Comes with a hosetail connector to suit 25 mm, 32 mm and 38 mm hose.
- Threaded inlet 1 inch and outlet 1 1/2 inch
- Suitable for both submersible and dry installation applications
The Craft Eco comes with a 50% – 100% adjustable throttle on the inlet, the pump should not be throttled back by more than 25%. Anymore will result in damage to the pump. If the flow needs to be adjusted past 25% then we recommend the use of a Heissner 3-Way Distributor (71147). This will allow the user to “bleed” off any excess/unneeded water to circulate around inside the pond.
Model HFP 7000-00 HFP10000-00
Dimensions (mm) L x W x H 330 x 240 x 150 330 x 240 x 150
Power Consumption (watt) 65 95
Turnover rate max. (l/h) 7000 10000
Head of water max.(m) 5.5 5.7
Delivering to Melbourne Metropolitan, Mornington Peninsula and Geelong.