Mr Fothergill’s Sprouts Alive
Availability: 8 in stockCODE: 932419014038
Mr Fothergill’s Sprouts Alive – Kitchen Seed Sprouter
Growing fresh sprouts is one of the easiest forms of growing your own produce. It is great for the kids as they can learn how to grow their own food and see how sprouts grow. The Spouts Alive provides fast results with most crops ready to pick in just four days.
How to use the Kitchen Seed Sprouter
- Spread 1 tablespoon of seeds evenly over one or more of the four clear trays
- Add enough water to cover the water outlet on the top tray. The water will filter down through each of the clear trays and any excess water will be caught in the bottom tray. Empty the bottom tray of excess water before the next water. Best water 2-3 times a day for optimum results.
- For a continuous supply of sprouts, sow one tray every 2-4 days.
- Rinse harvested sprouts under water before eating.
- Washed sprouts can be stored in the fridge for up to two days.